Developing an Evidence Base and Sharing Settlement and Integration Practices that Work (DEB): Call for Nominations 2
The second Call for Nominations is now open, and P2P is seeking nominations from a variety of stakeholders involved in the settlement and integration of immigrants and refugees across Canada. Promising practices should focus on one (or more) of the following areas:
- Adapting settlement and language services and supports for smaller, rural and northern communities
- Language instruction for and/or in the workplace (labour market language acquisition programs)
- Developing strategic partnerships and collaborations to provide supports for immigrant settlement and integration
- Settlement services and supports that contribute to the physical and mental well-being of newcomer individuals and families
- Services and supports for vulnerable immigrant groups
The Call for Nominations will close on July 5 at 11:59 pm (PDT).