The Intercultural Competency Advantage Program
Register now for an incredible opportunity!
DURING THE P2P NATIONAL CONFERENCE IN MONTREAL, THE INTERCULTURAL COMPETENCY ADVANTAGE PROGRAM (@CCLC LONDON ON) WILL OFFER A 2-HOUR TRAINING SESSION ON THURSDAY NOVEMBER 22 FROM 7 PM TO 9 PM, AT THE INCREDIBLE PRICE OF $99 INSTEAD OF THE USUAL RATE OF $249.
Social cohesion, decreased conflict, increased productivity and effectiveness – these are some of the outcomes participants experienced after completing our Intercultural Education Training Program. Attendees from across Canada have told us in their evaluations that they left the program feeling supported in their journey of cultural understanding and competency. They also appreciated having helpful tools they could use right away.
You will experience:
– A communication test to discover your communication style and how to understand others.
– The Six Cultural Orientation Continua that affect any workplace relationship.
– Tools to identify your Situational Privileges and properly use them.
Why you should attend:
– Intercultural Competency is a crucial and urgent skill that is required as Canada moves toward increasing cultural complexity.
– You will receive tools and strategies immediately applicable that will improve your daily workflow.
– This is a unique opportunity, with a very special price, and you are already at the conference.
Send an email to infoICAP@lcclc.org with your name, organization, and role, with confirmation that you would like to attend.
To pay by credit card, call CCLC at +1.519.432.1133 and ask for Suzanne LaRose.
You can also bring a cheque with you. Please specify this in your email, and address the cheque to Cross Cultural Learner Centre.